We design safety enclosures and barriers to separate incompatible work functions and minimize sound, temperature and particulate hazards.
Risk assessment is the first step in designing an effective machine guarding solution. Risk assessors must evaluate the specific risks posed by the machines in question, as well as the likelihood of those risks occurring. Once the risks have been identified, steps can be taken to mitigate them. In some cases, this may involve modifying the machine itself, or installing additional safety features such as emergency stop buttons or safety fencing. In other cases, it may be necessary to provide employee training on how to safely operate the machinery. Whatever the solution, it is important to ensure that all hazards are properly controlled in order to protect workers from injuries.
- Custom curtain enclosures
- Automated barriers
- Modular cell enclosures
- Curtain wall and total enclosure systems
- Assembly line conveyor enclosures
- Environmental separation curtains for weld, spark, and flash hazards
- Perimeter guarding enclosures for robotic processes
Laboratory Process Guarding